The Center for Clinical Genomics offers the following services:
- High-density expression profiling applying both Affymetrix 3'-expression arrays and the whole transcript Gene ST arrays, and Exon ST arrays for analysis of alternative splicing patterns.
- High-density expression profiling applying Affymetrix PEG plate format. Projects of 16, 24 and 96 samples, respectively are supported by the PEG plate format.
- MicroRNA expression profiling by Affymetrix miRNA or Invitrogen NCode v.3 arrays for analysis of non-coding RNA's involved in gene regulation.
- Whole genome mapping and Copy Number analysis applying several generations of Affymetrix whole genome Human SNP arrays.
- Next Generation Sequencing, NGS analysis.
Array analysis and platforms
The RH Microarray Center supports all Affymetrix based array platforms. Here a links to the most commenly used affymetrix arrays.
RNA expression analysis:
Copy number and SNP genotyping analysis:
Questions regarding choice of platform can be adress to:
Rehannah Borup, Genomic Medicine 4113
phone: +45 3545 3215, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you plan to use the Made to Order/Custom Array program, please contact us in advance and we will guide you through the ordering process.